Christmas Markets: November 21 and 28, 10am-2pm.
Outdoors and Socially Distanced.
The farmers’ market opens June 6 2020
With the new social distancing rules, we will be taking pre-orders for pick up at the Farmers’ Market on Saturday mornings.
We are at The Log Farm/Barrhaven Market, 670 Cedarview rd. Saturday 9-2. https://barrhavenfarmersmarket.com/
To pre-order please contact me by email email@example.com or by text at 613-282-1686. Orders will be confirmed. I will send you an invoice.
Items will also be available to purchase at the market, Saturday mornings.
Tarts are $1.50 each, Cookies are $1.00 each
- Plain butter tarts
- Raisin butter tarts
- Pecan butter tarts
- Lemon tarts
- Raspberry Buttermilk
- Blueberry Buttermilk
- Oatmeal raisin cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Molasses cookies
$15.00 for a package of 4 large sausages
All sausage will be available again Oct 3.
- Blueberry Maple turkey sausage
- Rosemary and White Wine Turkey Sausage
- Greek Turkey Sausage
- Italian Turkey Sausage
Pasties are $7.00 each
When these are gone there will be no more this season. It is now pie season. See below
- Cottage Pasty – similar to Shepherds pie with carrots and potatoes
- Tourtiere Pasty – traditional French Canadian flavour
- Nana’s Chicken Pasty – Nana’s delicious secret recipe.
Bread is $5.00 per loaf
- Honey Oatmeal
- 12 grain
- Italian Herb
Buttermilk Biscuits 4 for $6.00
- Nana’s Chicken. Farm grown chicken with potatoes, mushrooms and peas in a savoury sauce.
- Tourtiere. Our Family recipe